This 51 Celebrity Rehab Quotes Will Change Your Life 100%

51 Celebrity rehab quotes


I went into rehab to save my marriage, but I wound up saving myself.
Michael Douglas

When Bugs Bunny walks into rehab, people are going to turn and look. People at rehab were stealing my hats and pens and notebooks and asking for autographs. I couldn't concentrate on my problem.
Eminem



I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger.
Samuel L. Jackson



Slash sat me down at his house and said, You've got to clean up your act. You know you've gone too far when Slash is saying, Look, you've got to get into rehab.
Charlie Sheen



Well, I'm still here. Didn't have to go to rehab, and I'm not broke.
Jimmy Buffett



It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said that I would die before I went to rehab. But I thought, 'I'm going to stay here tonight.' And I stayed there for a month. It was great.
Lindsay Lohan


I'm of the school of thought where, if you can't sort something out for yourself, no one can help you. Rehab is great for some people but not others.
Amy Winehouse



In '85, I went through rehab and I wasn't ready. If you're not ready, you're not ready. You don't want to hear the truth, and you're gonna keep doing what you keep doing.
Nikki Sixx



One of the things you learn in rehab is that you're responsible for your own actions.
Dale Archer


Going to rehab was the best decision I ever made.
Lara Stone



I went into rehab December 14th, 1996, and got out eight months later? Then I went into a sober living place where I stayed for three months. I've been clean for a good year and a half.
Marc Wallice



“Hit the bottom and get back up; or hit the bottle and stay down.”
― Anthony Liccione



“If you deny the existence of a higher being, you've never been to rehab”
― Josh Stern,

 

Best Rehab Picture Quotes

 Dont be ashamed of your story it will isnpire others.
 Dont judge me by my past, i dont live there anymore.
 It's far better 2 lose an argument than 2 lose someone you love over the arguement. You dont have to be right all the time.








Best Rehab Recovery Picture Quotes

Remember you are the most important person in your recovery.